Become a Member
You may become a member of BLAC:
- if you have an interest in furthering BLAC’s Vision and Mission;
- if you are at least 18 years old;
- if you are normally resident in the province of Ontario; and
- if you identify as Black or African Canadian; or
- if you are an organization that is mandated or delivers services primarily to Black communities in Canada.
Being a member entitles you to attend and vote at our Annual General Meetings and stand for election to the Board of Directors.
Applications for Membership
There are three types of BLAC memberships:
Please download a membership application form, fill it in and email, fax or mail it to email@example.com
Payment may be made online.